Saturday, December 1, 2012

Miranda Kerr voted sexiest woman on earth!

http://www.bollywood.com/files/images/images/mirandakerr.nodedisplay.jpeg
Men's mag Esquire has named Aussie supermodel Miranda Kerr as the Sexiest Woman Alive for 2012.

The 28-year-old, who has a son with husband Orlando Bloom, has topped a list compiled by the Australian magazine and celebrated the accolade by posing for the publication with her 15-month-old son, Femalefirst reported.
And as with all of these sexy shoots she's also spoken about embracing her body and the fact that she's a bit of a tomboy.
"I believe in celebrating the female figure and embracing what we've been given, not hiding that," she told the publication.
"I spent my childhood outdoors on my grandparents' farm. I learned to ride a motorbike when I was about six, a little PeeWee 50.
"I'd climb trees - there was a big weeping willow. We had a flying fox [a zip-line]. I was so fortunate to grow up like that.
She added: 'I really feel that my body craves to be in the mountains or by the ocean or in the countryside. I still like to climb the odd tree. Yeah, it's fun! I like to climb. I find it very rewarding.


By Hindustan Times



No comments: